Monday, July 14, 2014
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Is your Laundry Room Childproof? Anything within your child's reach can end up in his or her hands and mouth. Don't forget to check for safety hazards in your laundry room.
Here are some great safety tips:
- Keep laundry detergent and other cleaning products in their original packaging
- Call Poison Control for Help 800-222-1222
- Store all cleaning products in locked cabinets or containers, out of sign and reach of children
- Install safety latches that lock when you close the door on child-accessible cabinets.
- Never let your children touch single-use laundry packets. The packets dissolve quickly when in contact with water, wet hands or saliva
- Always follow the instructions on the product label
- Use childproof locks on front-loading washers and dryers
- Make sure laundry chute doors are childproof
- Keep irons and iron cords out of reach of children
Info from AAP
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Save the Date!
Saturday, August 16th, 2014
11:00 am to 2:00pm
Utah State Fairpark in Salt Lake City
155 North 1000 West SLC, UT
Be sure to mark your calendars now for the 2014 Autumn Carnival for Autism! You won't want to miss out on this year's fun...
- carnival games
- clown & face painting
- Information fair
- Lunch and more
- Inflatable playground equipment
- a fun scavanger hunt
- lots of great prizes and treats
Special secret guest appearances
Food will be provided for immediate family only
Please take a minute to register at saharacares.net or feel free to call us at
Posted by Mandy at 10:20 AM
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Fireworks and Sun Safety! Have a wonderful and Safe July 4th weekend!
Posted by Mandy at 10:26 AM